The Foundation offers:
Description of tasks and responsibilities:
- competitive and timely salary;
- participation in projects important for the country to support children and their environment;
- opportunity for self-expression and professional creativity;
- work in a team of professionals and people who share common values;
Skills and abilities:
- Review security threats and risks in detail and report accurately on trends and situations that may adversely affect the work of the World Food Program to ensure accurate information is collected and forwarded to senior security personnel to support reporting and decision-making.
- Review security-related information (e.g. security incidents and events, maintaining security in day-to-day operations, etc.) and use corporate or on-premise information management tools to generate a range of analyzes and detailed reports to ensure that information is readily available to relevant stakeholders.
- Liaise and coordinate with local administration, security and law enforcement agencies, communities, and other stakeholders to facilitate access for safe program delivery and reduce potential risks to staff and other resources.
- Plan and coordinate staff activities during field missions and conduct area of responsibility security assessments to support safe and effective program execution.
- Analyze security assessment reports after field missions and present detailed risk mitigation recommendations to support security situation analysis and facilitate decision-making.
- Assist in advising staff on security risk management and security issues in accordance with the Security Management System.
- Support implementation of risk mitigation measures including SRM security risk management to ensure compliance.
- Support the maintenance and management of security equipment and provide recommendations for strengthening technical capacity according to business requirements.
- Monitor and ensure all access control procedures are effective and strictly followed by all staff and visitors to maintain a safe and secure environment.
- Support and develop recommendations to improve emergency planning documentation, including physical training and procedures, to support crisis preparedness.
- Conduct security training for staff and review security training needs to develop activities to meet business requirements.
- Supervise and provide on-the-job training for other employees, supporting their development and high performance.
- experience as a security assistant for at least 1 year;
- work experience in the public sector for at least 1 year;
- the ability to organize a team;
- high motivation and ability to work effectively in a team;
- organizational skills to manage several tasks at the same time;
- the ability to communicate and interact with people of different ranks;
- attention to detail and the ability to independently determine priorities;
- ability to make informed decisions and work in uncertainty;
- experience working with international donors;
- fluency in English for writing reports and communicating with foreign donors.
The vacancy involves involvement in the long term. The Foundation includes training, team support, and a competitor's salary.